You want to Increase Your Instagram Followers? Go through below…..
As a starter on Instagram, posting photos can be very discouraging. You will manage to get few likes from few followers, and it will be disheartening result for all the hard work and excitement you have put on even if you know the benfits of Social Media marketing.
This article will benefit you with several ideas for increasing your followers and getting them to interact with your posts. You’ll notice that many of the ideas below are focused on increasing engagement (likes and comments), and here’s why: lasting engagement naturally leads to followers.
As you implement the strategies below, keep in mind that there’s no substitute for regularly posting charming, creative and relevant images that your audience loves. Use the tips below liberally, just don’t forget that engagement should always be your underlying goal.
1. Use hashtags that are identified to help rise followers: #FF (Follow Friday), #instafollow, #l4l (Like for like), #tagforlikes and #followback.
2. Like hundreds of random pictures from people in your target audience. We have used this strategy and found that for every 100 likes we did of random pictures, we received 6.1 more followers.
3. Embrace a contest on Instagram. One of the easiest ways to do this is to post an image promoting the contest and then ask people to like it in order to enter.
4. Endorse your Instagram account on your other social media accounts and profiles. Tell people what they can expect once they’re following you (e.g., behind-the-scenes photos, sneak peeks, coupons, etc.)
5. Like and comment on other users’ photos. This is the most natural way to gain new followers.
6. Use popular hashtags so your images get found in search. Some of the most popular ones are #love, #instagood, #tbt and #photooftheday.
7. Post photos at the right time which may be before 8 AM when people may check their account before office hours or after 5 PM when they are free to check internet. Research shows that these are the most effective times to post.
8. Hunt for and follow people who are using popular hashtags like #followme and #likeforlike. Many will follow you back!
9. Remember that quality beats quantity. Edit your account to leave only the best images. No one wants to follow someone with thousands of pointless images of food or other random shots.
10. Use the Mayfair filter. According to Track Maven’s Fortune 500 Instagram report, it’s the single most effective filter for marketers.
11. Make sure your bio is complete. Include relevant keywords and hashtags, and a link back to your site. Above all, don’t be spammy; this is a guarantee that no one who reads your profile will follow you!
12. Ask questions in the captions of your photos. This is a great way to increase engagement.
13. Post on Sundays: People are mostly in their leisure time on their day off, so posting then may get your images more visibility.